Early Childhood Services
Home and/or school based programs are provided for preschool children who are in need of assistance due to:
- Speech and language delays
- Gross and fine motor delays
- Cognitive delays
- Socialization and adaptive behavioral difficulties
Direct Services Include:
Annual screening of preschool children in the Cooperative area to assess hearing, social, speech and language, vision, cognitive, gross and fine motor development.
Assessing and determining individual children's abilities and disabilities.
Developing and implementing educational plans for children in need of assistance.
Using teaching strategies to assist children in the Early Childhood classroom and/or at home.
Child Find Services:
Developing a systematic process for screening, observing, referring, and evaluating children in need of special assistance due to:
- Delayed development in the areas of: motor, speech, language, cognitive concepts, socialization, and self care
- Health/physical development